Real estate agents face numerous uncertainties in their job. With real estate transactions becoming more complex every year, agents are at a greater risk for litigation than ever before. With coverages available for independent real estate agents, firms, appraisers and auctioneers, having the right insurance protections in place is crucial to reduce exposure to the ever-growing risks associated with this industry.
- Real Estate Firms including Independent Contractors
- Individual Real Estate Agents Employed By Firms
- Independent Contractors
- Real Estate Auctioneers
SPECIAL FEATURES & COVERAGES
- Broad Definition of Professional Services Includes Leasing, Consulting/ Counselling, Escrow Agents, Referral Agents, Notary Public, and More!
- Deductible reduction for early claims resolution
- Fair Housing Discrimination – $250,000
- Unlimited free retiree, disability or death extended reporting period
- Full Limits For Failure to Disclose Pollutants
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Coverage for Open House Claims
- Enhanced coverage for the following:
Reimbursement of Expenses $7,500 / $25,000 Disciplinary Actions $25,000 / $50,000 Non-Profit D&O Coverage $15,000 / $30,000 Subpoena Expenses $25,000 Reimbursement for Reputation Expenses $5,000 Reimbursement for Security Incident $25,000 / $50,000